Sustainable NYC + Cafe
* Fair trade
Eco-friendly everyday products for women, men, babies and home!
Sustainable NYC 1,300 sq ft storefront is located at 139 Avenue A/ 9th Street in the East Village and is built from 300 year-old reclaimed lumber from NYC buildings. The furniture fixtures are recycled and for sale. The wallpaper and paint are Eco-friendly. We use alternative energy through our utility provider. Our outdoor sign is solar powered! Enjoy fair trade, organic coffee.
- Organic, all natural and biodegradable BEAUTY products
- Biodegradable home CLEANING products
- WOMEN'S and lover's eco alternatives
- Organic BABY clothing, shoes, gifts, toys and safe baby bottles and accessories
- Organic cotton T-SHIRTS and Simple brand hemp SHOES and BAGS
- Recycled PAPER, soy ink gift CARDS and wrapping paper, journals, school supplies
- Fair Trade, local & recycled JEWELRY, GIFTS and home accessories
- Home SUPPLIES, compact fluorescent bulbs, water filters, automatic COMPOSTERS
- SOLAR backpacks and chargers for ipod and blackberry, and Sun Jars
- Biodegradable PARTY supplies for your next green event.
- Climate Change, Fair Trade & Raw CHOCOLATE
- Green/eco BOOKS, publications and a local green RESOURCE wall
* For product submission, please email: email@example.com
* For press information, please contact:
Valeria Patterson, at firstname.lastname@example.org
139 Avenue A / between St Mark's Place & 9th St New York, NY 10009
Winter Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00am-9pm, Saturday & Sunday from 9am-9pm
"Visit our Vegan Shoe Department"
Read our nice reviews on Yelp!
And find out why Greenopia
dubbed us a distinguished business and gave us
their maximum 4 leaves in their Green Leaf rating!
Sustainable NYC team receives Award for Environmental Leadership June 2009
Sustainable NYC is a Member of Sustainable Business Network
of New York City
Sustainable NYC Staff Party 2011